The United Kingdom is one of the most attractive countries for living and doing business. Therefore, many investors and businessmen want to get a visa for business activities, as well as for obtaining permanent residence and citizenship. For investor activity, there is a Tier 1 Investor Visa. Compared to other countries of the G8, the time for consideration of an application for a given visa is relatively shorter.
This document gives the investor the right to receive education and work in the UK. Also, this right applies to the children and spouses of the investor, if they came with him.
What rules are relevant for an investor visa?
In 2019, the rules for obtaining a visa have changed a little. At present, the following program rules apply:
- the minimum deposit amount must be at least £ 2,000,000
- the origin of the funds must be confirmed officially
- the candidate is not required to confirm the level of English as well as business experience
- some nationals must have a tuberculosis test
- an investor cannot invest in government bonds
- after obtaining a visa, an investor can leave the UK for no longer than 180 days a year
As a rule, an investor visa is issued for 40 months. After this, it is possible to extend this visa or receive an ILR, if the amount invested earlier allows. Within 3 months, from the moment of arrival in the country, the money must be invested in the account of a registered business company. For the process of obtaining an investor visa, it is better to contact the specialists for detailed advice. Here you can get assistance and support in such a procedure.